Welcome to Woodbridge Dental Care
Dentist in Woodbridge, VA
Why Choose Our Team
At Woodbridge Dental Care, we listen to you.
This seemingly simple action allows you to have confidence in your dental team and the care they provide. We believe this to be one of the most important aspects of your dentistry.
In order to accomplish that goal, we want you to know that we are on your side. We will always answer your questions truthfully and honestly, taking the necessary time to explain your treatment options in detail. We will go over the benefits and potential drawbacks of each, making sure you understand both what the treatment entails, and why our team is recommending it.
After discussing your needs, your wants, and your concerns, we’ll recommend the treatment plan that best fits those parameters, never anything more or less than exactly what you and your family need.
If you have children, we welcome them to our practice, and our dental family as well. Dr. Creamer enjoys working with kids, educating them on proper dental care. Our team’s compassionate service helps to ensure that your child has a positive experience and actually enjoys visiting the dentist.
This entire process, from your initial exam to the smallest detail of your personalized care, is all a part of our mission to serve the families of Woodbridge and surrounding communities with the quality dental care they deserve. Whether you’ve been coming to us for years, or only a day, you can be certain that Dr. Wesley Creamer and the Woodbridge Dental Care Team will treat you with compassion and respect.
If you and your family are in need of quality dental care, contact our office to schedule an appointment today.
Services and Solutions
With our extensive set of restorative, preventative, and general dental services, you will have access to all the high-quality care you need under one roof at Woodbridge Dental Care.
Just as importantly, you’ll be receiving all of that care from the same dentist you know and trust. Whatever your needs, Dr. Wesley Creamer will spend time with you creating a custom treatment plan based on your individual goals.
If you are searching for a general dental solution, we provide:
- Root canals to help ease tooth pain, save your natural teeth, and restore your smile
- Fillings that protect your teeth from further decay
- Extractions to prevent further damage caused by unsavable teeth
- Snoring prevention treatment
- And gum disease treatment and prevention
If it’s a cosmetic solution you’re looking for we can help you restore your smile with:
- Invisalign™ orthodontic treatment
- Professional ZOOM™ whitening treatments
- Dental bonding and professional veneers
- Crowns and bridges
- And even dental implants
Whether you require emergency dental care, a root canal procedure, or a cosmetic solution that fits your needs, the team and Woodbridge Dental Care has a solution for you. Check out our comprehensive set of services and solutions here and be sure to schedule your next appointment today.
Technology for Comfort & Accuracy
At Woodbridge Dental Care, we know that providing the best dental care requires investing in the latest, state-of-the-art technology. Our practice’s advanced technology helps us to complete your recommended treatment plan with greater accuracy and efficiency, all while providing a more comfortable experience for you.
Combining equipment that is safe and well maintained with our dedication to personalized and compassionate care, we create a dental experience unlike any other. Some of our advanced dental technology includes:
- Digital x-rays to save you time and limit your exposure to radiation
- The DIAGNOdent laser scanning system to quickly and effectively find early instances of tooth decay, allowing us to create a treatment plan at the earliest stages and protect you from further damage.
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment to help give you a straighter smile quickly and easily
- ZOOM! Whitening technology from Phillips. This light-activated gel will give you a brighter, more confident smile with just an hour spent in our office.
Whatever your dental needs and goals are, we will use every technology at our disposal to give you a high-quality dental experience and the smile you’ve always wanted. Visit our Technology Page for more information.